Thursday 12 September 2013

Dying my hair PURPLE/LILAC

 So yesterday I decided I wanted to dye my hair lilac..
I used Directions Lilac hair dye, which was from a shop in my town, I also used a white conditioner, mixed these together so that there was more to cover my hair.. This also made the dye lighter, I preferred to dye my hair using this because using the L'Oreal pastel hair dye didn't really work..


This was the finished result, it didn't completely take to the whole of my hair, but i'm happy with the result and would defiantly rather of used this, although next time I will get a darker dye and and the conditioner.


Lois x

1 comment:

  1. I would love to do this to my hair but I seriously don't have the guts in case it goes wrong but you definitely pulled it of! im jelly
    http://glitteryberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete